Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Woohoo #2!

I had a page in mind that used the scraps from yesterday's page. But it just wasn't coming together for me. This afternoon, as I helped my daughter knit a scarf on my knitting machine, I tried getting some macro shots of it. They came out well, so by the time I had kids tucked in and was ready to scrap, there was no way I was fussing with that 4th of July LO! Here's what I did instead:



The font is MB Buttercream from Melissa Baxter at Scrapbook-Bytes.com and the little flower brads are from Hobby Lobby. I have really gotten into Hobby Lobby's store brand embellishments this year. They are reasonably priced and unique.

I've got my photos cropped and ready for tomorrow's page. I'm starting to get kinda buzzed about how much I'm accomplishing. :)

No comments: