Friday, January 18, 2008

Not dropping out yet!


I had an absolutely great idea for a different page about this sweetie and as I was looking for the photos to go with the page, I came across these shots. I'm still going to do the other page and I've decided to go digital since there are lots more pictures than I remembered, but this was a fun intermission sort of LO. Papers are KI Memories from a Joann's pack and the sketch comes from the Brenda Arnall book Easy Patterns for Scrapbooking. I would have hotlinked it, but I can't find it on Creating Keepsakes' site. That's too bad. It's one of the better sketch books. Everything is measured out so you can cut and glue. It's also designed to have you cut the papers for several layouts at once. It's a clever idea and I intend to use it more.

1 comment:

tz said...

what a cute page!