Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A Layout a Day?

I really like Big Picture Scrapbooking classes. I've only taken the small classes that don't require a huge commitment, but I've gained something from all of them. I also hang onto the PDF handouts and pull them out when I'm needing a little kick in the behind.

Still, I mostly ignored their Get a LOAD of this! class ad because it seemed completely nutto. I start school in 12 days and that means no more scrapping until May. Then I decided to join the class (it's free!) and check it out. And I'm hooked. I went through my scrapbook bag and tallied all the pages I have planned. There are nearly 30 there, so I decided I'd give this a shot.

The teacher is very casual about it and says that previously started pages are fair game. So in that spirit, here's what I finished for Day 1:



I used a sketch from CTMH's Cherish book and Doodlebug papers. The font is PC Youngstuff.

No comments: