Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tadaaaaa!

Here's the page I did for Day 31.
And I was so happy to have done something else for my little personal scrapbook until I remembered it's 8.5x11. :( Maybe I'll put it in one of those American Crafts books that can hold every size.

Paper and ribbon are from American Crafts. And that's my brother being a big goof, which he's very good at.

Now that the challenge is over, I'm going to try for the more sustainable goal of doing a layout a week. Maybe two. I've run myself out of my stash of photos to be scrapped, so I need to print more. I used up at least 72 yards of adhesive. I counted and I made a total of 39 individual pages this month. I'm not sure how much paper I used, but I have reduced my bulging blue folder to something that can be squished. And I've discovered that I have almost no red prints. So a good time was had by all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello!

I demand to know who this beautiful man is in this latest picture.

He is SUCH a delectably sexy slice of bearded magnificence, I almost can't bear it.

How does such a delicately gorgeous creature exist in this world of chaos?

Just when I decide this world lacks all style, I see this handsome man and his hirsute beauty makes me realize all is OK with this world!