Tuesday, May 19, 2009

2 hours. No joke.

It started out as a cute little 8.5 x 11 on a white background with ribbon accents. After printing a test shot of the title and journaling, it was a little tight on space, so I started fiddling around with a larger piece of cardstock, which led to a search for some patterned paper that went with the photos, which led to a couple of different options and so on. In the end, I've got a basic page that might have taken 20 minutes to put together and that includes the rubons. Sheesh!

Fonts are Wasted Collection and Am Sans Light. Rubons and brads are from Doodlebug.

No comments: