Sunday, May 10, 2009


I've been waffling over how to embellish this page for awhile. Today's flower prompt made me think of my punches (mostly bought for the little girl in the picture). I machine stitched the stems and added pink and yellow rhinestones to the centers, making this page the most embellished I've ever made.
Journaling reads: It was Sam's first day of 1st grade and Megan was dying to be just like him. She got her pink Barbie backpack and I made her a sandwich to put inside. We took first day of school pictures before walking up to the school together. It was such a little thing to do and it made Megan feel so big!
Letter stickers are from Doodlebug and the lacy punch is from Fiskars. The lined paper is from Scenic Route and I just bought a bunch more because I realized how much I like the notebooky look of it.

No comments: