I'd seen this idea on a blog (yes, a scrapping blog). After showing it to the kids, Megan liked it and Sam pronounced it "pure genius", so we bought some buttons and water soluble glue.
I used some brand new Doodlebug paper and the Tweed and Century Gothic fonts. The buttons are the same ones that were in their hair. My dad called home from work to suggest the page title, so I used his idea. It's funny how everyone's a little more interested in their pages when scrapping is done daily. Of course, the fact that I show them the finished pages first thing in the morning might have something to do with that. Hmm.