Friday, May 15, 2009

Digital tonight

I just didn't have the time to make this page work with the papers I have on hand. It still took an hour plus. I wish I were quicker, but I like choosing supplies that support the page. Or at least don't directly bely the point I'm trying to make.
I've been wanting to scrap these dorky pictures for a long time. They make me laugh every time I see them. Once a family friend was trying to describe our clan to someone who didn't know us well. He said talking with us was like trying to hold his own in a room full of standup comics. Not so flattering, but accurate. When a stray thought strikes us funny, we usually pass it along.

This template is from Heather Ann Designs. The little brad things are from Melissa Baxter and the kraft paper was designed by Karen Hunt.

No comments: