Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Made From Scratch

My friend Becky hosted a very cool craft day at her clubhouse. Our weekend was hectic, so I only got to visit for 2 hours. Here's what I made while hanging out with Becky:



I started from scratch with both pages and was happy to get them together so quickly. I cheated a bit by using the same patterned paper on both pages, but it worked with both sets of pictures, so who cares? The title letters were cut on the no longer supported Xyron Personal Cutter (sniff) and I used some old Making Memories Heidi rubons for the lower page. The notebook paper is not really notebook paper, it's actually from Scenic Route, so it's nice and hefty.

I've begun taking my scrapbook bag with me while I wait for my son in Cub Scouts. I bought a magnetic dry erase board and some magnets so I can work on what I want in the car. It's sort of a poor man's Arccivo. The point is that I should continue to have some new pages to post, at least for the next few months.

No comments: