Friday, May 16, 2008

What I'm doing tomorrow

Anxiously hoping my stuff goes bye-bye!

My fabulous LSS is having their first ever garage sale. As it turns out, it will be my first ever time selling off scrappy stuff. I tend to be careful about what I buy so I hang on to it forever. Sometimes I find it wasn't quite what I wanted, but I keep it around in the hopes that I will:
A) discover a use for it, or
B) it will become fantastic if I just wait long enough.

Ever since they announced the sale, I've been looking for things that I could pass along. Too many of my idea books fell into category B -- now they are priced and sitting at the store waiting to inspire somebody else. I can't wait to see how many head off to new homes. The fact that I'm getting store credit is pretty spiffy, too!

1 comment:

Emily Pitts said...

hey denise! with the stitching, i sew like i normally would on fabric, not dropping the feed dogs. i put the pressure foot down and just go for it. sometimes you have to bend the paper slightly to fit it right, but it's nothing that stays bent. try it and let me know how it goes.

you're going to get hooked. :)