Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sad, sad day

My beloved LSS has closed. I went in to say goodbye and get a picture. They had just put their Rotatrim out for sale and were calling me to see if I wanted it. Do they know me or what?! Like many other scrappers, I've been on the hunt for a straight cutting trimmer for years. I have a Dahle that does pretty well, but this Rotatrim lets me get even closer to the cutting edge before running out of a place to align my paper. I'm really pleased to have the trimmer/memento.



The store's colors were black and kraft, so I decided to go along with that for my little memorial page. I have a nice group shot of all the employees who were there, but I want to put that on a longer page that lists all the fun stuff we did at the store. My kids were sad about it, too. They held craft days for the kids and all 3 of them have made teacher gifts or ornaments there. Now I'm going to have to plan them here at home.

2 comments:

Ranger and Tanner said...

OMG totally impressed you scrapped this already, we'll miss you too.

BeckyButtshaw said...

so sad they closed :( I'm loving all your pages by the way!